The Walk-A-Thon will be held in the FALL of 2017
These funds help to cover items such as:
- Entrance Fees and Busing for all Field Trips
- Scholastic Classroom Magazines
- Auditorium Rental for Kindergarten Graduation & music concerts
- Teacher Appreciation Meals and Gifts
- Mini Grants – You tell us your wishes and we try to grant them! Last year we purchased sensory learning tools, a new ball pump for the P.E. teachers, and sent the 1st grades on an extra field trip to the Butterfly Gardens.
- School Carnival
- Building Improvements – bathrooms, reading nook, etc. Ideas for this year?
- Popcorn for ALL students every Friday
- 3rd Grade Picnic
- And much more!!!
Last year’s Walk-a-thon was a great success that raised a little over $4,600!! Since this is our ONLY fundraiser this year we are setting the goal to $5,000! We can do this!
FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 29TH